Becoming a retail partner is straightforward, fill in your details below so that we can contact you with more information. We will ask further questions about your type of business, and we may require photos and a website link, to advise you on product selection and merchandising packages to suit. We aim to come back to you within 24hrs (Mon-Fri).
A ‘Retail Partner’ is classed as someone who places regular orders, no less than twice per year, and holds a minimum of 10 items in stock.
2UNDR openly welcomes Distributor or Retail Sales Point within the UK & Europe. Interested? Click on the link at the bottom of this page and one of our team will be right with you to answer any questions you may have, or provide you with up to date price lists. Alternatively, you can view our product ranges first, right here.
2UNDR does not permit selling our new and current ranges on online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. Get In touch
Want to stock our products on your web-store, but don’t want the upfront cost of holding stock? Our Dropshipping program is the perfect solution for you!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When the store sells a product, it purchases the item from us at trade prices, plus a shipping fee. The order will then be fulfilled and ship directly to the customer. The merchant never sees or handles the product.
Trade prices plus a shipping fee of £2 – £5 will be charged depending on order value and size of package.
- No upfront stock purchase or owning inventory
- You can carry the full range, sizes and colours – representing the brand
- No fear of being left with stock at the end of a season
- No risk other than your time in listing the products on your site
Get In touch
- Full web template guide to present the brand and list the products
- All banners, marketing and product images in a Dropbox link
- An attractive margin proposition
- Shipment direct to your customers – where you are notified of shipments
- Authorised Online Retail Partner logo for you to list on your site